Change name of some discord channels

Zep

[Channel Type] (Voice, Text, or Both)
current
[Channel Name]
cs-go nintendo can be changed into "fps" and "consoles"
[Why you want it to be added]
The main reason is because we have "moba" "mmo" are not individual channels. (we dont have a league channel or a WoW channel)
Why not just make them into fps and consoles instead of having a thread for individual console companies and fps to cover all shooting games

providing all console releases and news in one spot would work better and up the traffic, news , etc the channel gets

cs-go channel has not had a message since 04/07/2016 maybe if we a more broad topic like fps it may get more attention or be used more!

Last edited:
Honestly, the other consoles + PC are probably best represented in #general-gaming. I think the reason Nintendo has its own channel is because there is a lot to talk about with Nintendo, while the others are just mentioned here or there.

I do agree that perhaps more genre coverage should exist in the text channels like the FPS channel you suggested, but the voice channels are separated for good reason.

Honestly, the other consoles + PC are probably best represented in #general-gaming. I think the reason Nintendo has its own channel is because there is a lot to talk about with Nintendo, while the others are just mentioned here or there.

I do agree that perhaps more genre coverage should exist in the text channels like the FPS channel you suggested, but the voice channels are separated for good reason.
I agree with the voice channels being separate.
And i do see your point on the Nintendo only channel, since more people talk about Nintendo news

Back