Denied Blobfisherinno's moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobfisherinno

I promise to do a good job if you just give me the chance to

I know i have been banned one time but i have learnt my lesson and want to do some good so i beg you give me a chance.

Steam Username
Blobfisherinno
STEAM_0:0:80554276

Current Age

Timezone
Central European Time

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
I don't know eastern time but 17:00 to about 22:00 (Central european time)

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I Understand and Agree To Maintain Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have never been a moderator on gmod before but i have on several roblox games aswell as minecraft servers

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
2017-02-21
I have roughly 35 hours on the server.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
Entertainment, Donations, Making sure people don't break the rules etc.

Extra Information or Comments
I know i pretty recently joined but i am really in love with the server and would love to be more involved with the community. Also i know i joined the website like a week ago soon but i join the server a while before that like another week or so toodles <3

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back