Biggest Fear

My biggest fear is sharks and lightning surprisingly. I never liked sharks and saw Jaws as a kid, and I was a few feet away from being struck by a lightning bolt before so every since then I didn't like either. What is your biggest fears?

Spiders. Fucking hate those 8-legged piece of shits. I hate bugs in general, but spiders scare the shit out of me. I guess you can say I have a mild case of arachnophobia.
This too, lol "8-legged piece of shits" is totally the word I'd use for those abominations.

Yikes Chiu, glad you're alright.

Spiders. Fucking hate those 8-legged piece of shits. I hate bugs in general, but spiders scare the shit out of me. I guess you can say I have a mild case of arachnophobia.

Hairy spiders. They scare the shit out of me.

This too, lol "8-legged piece of shits" is totally the word I'd use for those abominations.

Ahuhuhuhu~ Spiders are wonderful creatures though~ They just want to love you all~

Now Cockroaches, they're the REAL scum, they provide no benefits whatsoever! I hate em, so much.

Wasps or Hornets, not Bees. Those are some scary mother f*ckers, especially when one come in your home and hides, then pops out later like "I'M BACK MOTHERF*CKER!!"
Heights
and not normally scared of spiders except for the occasional large ones, or poisonous ones.

Wasps or Hornets, not Bees. Those are some scary mother f*ckers, especially when one come in your home and hides, then pops out later like "I'M BACK MOTHERF*CKER!!"
Heights
and not normally scared of spiders except for the occasional large ones, or poisonous ones.
oioioi these too, I have a huge fear of anything with stingers. I was stung twice in my life in the worst places

oioioi these too, I have a huge fear of anything with stingers. I was stung twice in my life in the worst places
I was stung in the ear as a child so any time I hear buzzing of any kind I enter extreme cringe mode, if you saw me its like my neck is trying to creep back into the turtle shell I don't have.

Back