Status
Not open for further replies.

BeholdenCypress

Donator
Steam Username:
BeholdenCypress (STEAM_0:1:92391605)

Current Age:

Time Ranges:
I am usually on between 9AM and 3PM most days. I will get on at night for about half an hour when I have time.

Timezone:
Pacific Standard (PDT)

Position Applying For:

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?:
I understand that I need to meet the required 60 hours a month. I log in at least once every day for a couple of hours.

Past Experience/Creations
I do not have any past experience with Gmod server moderation, however, while on the server, I often find myself assisting other members, especially new members, with flash issues. I was briefly a moderater on a college website taking down posts that included test answers and banning people that were posting said answers.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Server(s)

YukiTheater: 60 hours

How would you improve the Studio or Community
In the time that I have been playing on Yuki Theater, I have made some awesome friends. I enjoy talking to people while I am in the theater. So much so that I have often lost what a video is about because I was talking to other people too much. The community on Yuki Theater is a good one, I would like to be part of the team to make it an even better one.

I want to be able to keep this server a place anyone can come on to and have a good time and not be ridiculed for what they like. Yuki Theater has actually become my preferred method of watching YouTube videos, I enjoy watching videos with my friends on this server

Extra Information or Comments

I found this server on a whim. While I took a hiatus from the server for a time to finish school, I kept wanting to come back to the server because I missed the community and how perfluent it is. Now that I am done with school, I am free to play on this server to my heart's content. I want to keep playing this server and make more friends and become a bigger part of this community.

I am always willing to stop what I am doing on the server to help someone out. Even if I am in the middle of a song on the piano, I will stop to help someone out or even send a friendly welcome message to a new player. I enjoy this server and I want to help maintain the current high-quality standard that the server has

Your consideration is greatly appreciated, I will continue to help the community regardless of your decision on this application.

-BeholdenCypress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back