1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted BeholdenCypress's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by BeholdenCypress, Jul 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeholdenCypress

BeholdenCypress Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Steam Username:
    BeholdenCypress (STEAM_0:1:92391605)

Current Age:

Time Ranges:
    I am usually on between 9AM and 3PM most days. I will get on at night for about half an hour when I have time.

Timezone:
    Pacific Standard (PDT)

Position Applying For:

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?:
    I understand that I need to meet the required 60 hours a month. I log in at least once every day for a couple of hours.

Past Experience/Creations
    I do not have any past experience with Gmod server moderation, however, while on the server, I often find myself assisting other members, especially new members, with flash issues. I was briefly a moderater on a college website taking down posts that included test answers and banning people that were posting said answers.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Server(s)

YukiTheater: 60 hours

How would you improve the Studio or Community
    In the time that I have been playing on Yuki Theater, I have made some awesome friends. I enjoy talking to people while I am in the theater. So much so that I have often lost what a video is about because I was talking to other people too much. The community on Yuki Theater is a good one, I would like to be part of the team to make it an even better one.

I want to be able to keep this server a place anyone can come on to and have a good time and not be ridiculed for what they like. Yuki Theater has actually become my preferred method of watching YouTube videos, I enjoy watching videos with my friends on this server

Extra Information or Comments

I found this server on a whim. While I took a hiatus from the server for a time to finish school, I kept wanting to come back to the server because I missed the community and how perfluent it is. Now that I am done with school, I am free to play on this server to my heart's content. I want to keep playing this server and make more friends and become a bigger part of this community.

I am always willing to stop what I am doing on the server to help someone out. Even if I am in the middle of a song on the piano, I will stop to help someone out or even send a friendly welcome message to a new player. I enjoy this server and I want to help maintain the current high-quality standard that the server has

Your consideration is greatly appreciated, I will continue to help the community regardless of your decision on this application.

-BeholdenCypress

Hazel Grace, Nekomancer and patanima like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.