Denied Bartholomew Kuma's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartholomew Kuma

Steam Username: Bartholomew Kuma

Current Age : 18

Timezone
(Use this website if you don't know) PST

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time) 1am to 6am (or whenever i have free time)

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I agree

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have been an admin and server owner of quite a few servers I will start with the first
Old troupe gaming TTT (mod), Asylum Central JB (regular admin), IDGAF gaming JB (server owner), Fearsome gaming TTT (T-mod), Unity network JB (Server Manager), Kosmyk Gaming (co-owner)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I have no idea when i first joined and i couldn't even guess, i have 58 hours 52 minutes and 00 seconds

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community : I am a well experienced person when it comes to gaming and dealing with trolls. as staff i would watch videos to make sure they are not breaking any rules and punish trolls and rule breakers accordingly

Extra Information or Comments: Nothing else

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back