thephoenix562

Length of Ban
2 weeks

Staff Member that Banned You

Zep(STEAM_0:1:59727297)

Ban Reason
Spoilers, Tease, Mic Spam, Gore Log IDs: 1415309, 1495533

Why You Should Be Unbanned

To be honest I don't want or care to act like i did nothing wrong, I know there is always consequences for a player or users actions. All I can say is a lot of players make mistakes their first time coming around yuki theater, some players more than others. However non of my offenses were intentional and were mostly mistakes. Mic spam wasn't really on purpose and was just either me or my mic acting up. I vaguely remember the spoiler, and all I can say is i disagree with that rule to a certain extent, I think its useless to ban a user for exposing an area, but its not my server so i don't speak out on it and I usually keep to myself about it. I don't really know much about the videos i posted to be tease or gore and I'd like a detailed explanation of all my offenses so I can re-submit a proper appeal if possible. I personally see most video rules as a trap for users to fall into for their first time joining and I highly suggest you make them accept all rules in full detail before even letting them join. With that out of the way, I am very respectful of yuki theater and will accept whatever punishment I receive. There are many players that know me in the community, and i feel bad that i broke these rules because now they don't get to see me for awhile. With all that said I don't expect an appeal but its better to try than just give up.

Hey there thephoenix562,

@PRO15699, @Zep where the ones dealing with your ban.

Spoilers 7/1/2015
Tease http://www.yukitheater.org/theater/videoinfo.php?id=1415309 5/20/16
Mic Spam 6/01/2016
Gore Log IDs http://www.yukitheater.org/theater/videoinfo.php?id=1495533 07/01/16

The last time you where banned : 08/13/15 03:13:43 by WinterPhoenix96 Trolling, 1 Week.
To be honest I don't want or care to act like i did nothing wrong, I know there is always consequences for a player or users actions.
This is correct and we respect your maturity in this situation.
All I can say is a lot of players make mistakes their first time coming around yuki theater, some players more than others.
I agree with this statement, how ever you have been here for quite some times. before 08/13/15
However non of my offenses were intentional and were mostly mistakes. Mic spam wasn't really on purpose and was just either me or my mic acting up. I vaguely remember the spoiler, and all I can say is i disagree with that rule to a certain extent, I think its useless to ban a user for exposing an area, but its not my server so i don't speak out on it and I usually keep to myself about it.
Even if your offence are not intentional they are still not allowed, that being said many warnings have been given to you in the last 2 months. Guest may not agree with the rules but they must be followed and punishments are given out to those who continuously break rules.
I personally see most video rules as a trap for users to fall into for their first time joining and I highly suggest you make them accept all rules in full detail before even letting them join.
https://www.solsticegamestudios.com/forums/forums/yukitheater-suggestions/
let your voice be heard! I agree as well, but like i said before you have been here for about a year, you should know the rules very well.
Other users should not be your concern leave that to us!
With that out of the way, I am very respectful of yuki theater and will accept whatever punishment I receive. There are many players that know me in the community, and i feel bad that i broke these rules because now they don't get to see me for awhile. With all that said I don't expect an appeal but its better to try than just give up.

Because you where very respectful to us during the process of banning (including the accidental 2 minute ban)
I have spoken with staff and decided to reduce your ban to 1 week.

Please read /rules when you return.
Your new Unban date will be Jul 08, 2016 @ 2:39PM

/Reduced
/Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back