1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ballmeat, aka zakanator

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by PandaSage, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandaSage

PandaSage New Member

(Who you are reporting [Player name with Steam ID])
    ballmeat aka zakanator
    (Time of incident)
    Some time in the last week or so
    (Relevant information [Screenshots, Video Log IDs/Chat Logs, etc])

(Additional Information/comments)
    Painkiller wanted to show patanima a video made in memory of TheHero. I'm assuming he told pat in lobby to follow him so he could should him the video. Ballmeat, aka zakanator, who I assume heard this conversation, rushed ahead to buy the theater. He then skipped the video, locked the queue, and antagonzied Painkiller further. Then he posted this video. I think that his actions are absolutely horrendous and disgusting. To do such a thing so soon after Hero's death is just entirely wrong. This is not his first, second, or third time antagonizing other players. As moderator, I saw him do this multiple times. In defence of painkillers reaction towards him and the other players, I can't blame him for being so upset. I'd like this video to be blacklisted as trolling. I see no reason (except to be an asshole) why you would a)pull this kind of stunt and b)post it online for others to see. This sort of behaviour is something I believe no one in the community, or anyone who knew hero, would want. So I am requesting that higher staff consider or speak about banning or perma banning zakanator.

*edit* This video has been locked by the owner, zakanator. However, I have downloaded a copy of the video because I thought this sort of thing might happen. Please PM me for a link

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  2. salty bird

salty bird Moderator Staff Member Moderator

We will look into the matter, thank you.

3. patanima

patanima Active Member

I've talked with Zakanator about the incident. I've explained to him that this type of behavior won't be tolerated on our server. He received a final warning. Any other reports of harassment or trolling and he will receive a ban. The video has been blacklisted. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.