Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoo-chan

Steam Username
mangawarrior1

Current Age

Timezone
Eastern

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
If I can get on I end up spending a round 2-6 hours on the server. I try to get on every day and most of the time i succeed. I just have to deal with college work and that can sometimes and that can take longer than I would like. Anyways the hours I'm normally on are 11AM - 10 or 1 AM the next day.

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand that I must be on the server doing what is required of me for the time previously stated in Winter's earlier post.
Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I used to be a moderator on an Team Fortress 2 achievement server called Tyan's Achievement Server. I was a moderator there for a little under a year before the owner shut the server down for personal reasons.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
I first joined the server back in either March, April, or May this year. And I have around 120 hours on the server.
How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would use my previous experience as a moderator to do my job well and help the other staff of Yuki with jobs. I already try to help people as much as i can even though I am not a moderator. I just like helping people and this gives me a chance to do just that where I am comfortable doing that.

Extra Information or Comments
The first day I got on the server it quickly became one of my favorite things to do. It is actually the only rreason I ever open up Garry's Mod anymore. I like that its a place where the anime community can just relax and watch what they love with others like us. I would also like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to apply for the moderator position in order to help others.

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back