Status
Not open for further replies.

Augustus Archer

Steam Username
Augustus Archer

Current Age

Timezone
US Central Time Zone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
From 6PM to 1AM Eastern

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have worked in both moderator and administrator positions for two Gmod servers, since around November of 2013. One being a murder server and the other being a prop hunt server, though I have no experience working with cinema servers. In my first time as a moderator I worked on a server that never saw less than thirty people on an average day. Through that experience I was able to communicate effectively with my higher ups and allow the average player to have an exciting time while still making sure the rules were maintained. Some things I've seen as a moderator is that you can't be too quick on people, but you also can't be too far relaxed. You have to find that perfect balance to be a good moderator.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Roughly May 2016 and ~200 Hours of Playtime.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would bring my past experience in working as a solo moderator and a team player to make sure the rules are upheld, as well as bringing a light-hearted attitude to the job to make sure everyone is enjoying their day and smiling at the end of it.

Extra Information or Comments
None at this time, however I thank you for taking the time to read my Application!

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back