Denied Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether

Steam Username
TheKingsHill

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Eastern Timezone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
I haven't been on in months, but I am available generally from 12am to 6am. Evenings and afternoon I wouldn't be able to guarantee as I work during those times, but I am certainly free during late night/early morning.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes, I agree to maintain the activity quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Throughout early 2014 to early 2015 I volunteered time as multiple positions in an online League of Legends community, operated on Raidcall then Teamspeak. Initially joined as a greeter/moderator role. Welcoming new users to the community, showing them the website, explaining rules and community activities, introducing new users to the community. Eventually I we began running online tournaments whcih I participated in hosting. Shortly after these started I became what we called OP, server admin, I was a step below the owner of the community. I continued in this position from early summer to the end of my time there. At peak the tournaments saw close to 300 unique participants each night with 4-5 brackets running simultaneously.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I joined in 2015 I believe?
Playtime of 67:46:26
How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would bring a friendly and understanding face to the modding team on Yuki, with hopes of encouraging growth within the community. With the times I am available I would also bring an extra bit of activity to late nights.

Extra Information or Comments

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back