Apartment lights bug?

Silent

By default when walking into my apartment the lighting looks perfect. Pic below.
mD3GiZr.png

Now as soon as I turn off the lights and turn them back on everything gets super intensified and really strains my eyes. Pics below.
ptIO0Xe.png

YSrK5Hb.png

Not sure exactly what's going on but if possible I would love for the lighting to look like the first picture all the time.

The first picture is a bug. The building prop isn't being rendered with lighting applied to it correctly. If you wanna change its appearance, give it a paintable texture, or if you wanna change lighting in general, use the dynamic lighting props.

We're also gonna make it so you can change the map lighting on a % brightness level at some point, if you wanna wait for that

The first picture is a bug. The building prop isn't being rendered with lighting applied to it correctly. If you wanna change its appearance, give it a paintable texture, or if you wanna change lighting in general, use the dynamic lighting props.

We're also gonna make it so you can change the map lighting on a % brightness level at some point, if you wanna wait for that
Light cones are also missing from the first picture.

Back