Denied Ambear's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambear

Steam Username
Ambear

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Eastern Time (US)

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
8PM-12AM

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain activity quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have the skills of being a responsible, level-headed leader. Most of my experience comes from real life, but can be applied in the virtual world all the same. I was a leader in my high school marching band and I'm also one of the higher-up people at my work which gives me useful experience in helping others and enforcing proper behavior.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Roughly July 2015 and about 59 hours on YukiTheater

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would encourage others to have fun with a positive attitude and I could help provide assistance/guidance on an abundance of topics, including outside of the community. I would love to help influence someone for the better.

Extra Information or Comments
I really have no further comments at this time but thank you for considering me!

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back