Chill Area Radio

Kawaii Believe It

Donator
Hey Yuki Devs/Winter,

I remember back in Vanilla - YukiTheater Mapv1 with the Radio, we used to be able to use .mp3 links to change the music on the radio.
I think last year I mentioned that the radio was stuck on a link that was talking about copyright issues and we had to get that changed and I made a video about it.

Now 2 years later, I am trying to change the music but it is defaulted to a station and cannot be changed by a player's request. So it looks like it is locked down to that station.

Are mods allowed to change the link? If not, why do we still have the Lobby Selector menu if we can no longer change the music to our choice?

The chill area radio was never changeable. Here or on the old map. The lobby radio is something else entirely and has always been changeable. As the f4 menu says, any .wav, .mp3, .ogg, and .pls will work there. You also need Disable Lobby Music unchecked and the volume slider above 0. This has always been the case with the lobby radio.

The chill area radio was never changeable. Here or on the old map. The lobby radio is something else entirely and has always been changeable. As the f4 menu says, any .wav, .mp3, .ogg, and .pls will work there. You also need Disable Lobby Music unchecked and the volume slider above 0. This has always been the case with the lobby radio.
I see. I guess I forgot how it worked, thanks Pants

Back