Which Video Game(s) Do You Dislike?

Snowy

The video games I dislike the most are the newer CoDs. In my opinion, the older ones that took place during World War 2 were the best ones. They had good story and multiplayer. Which video game(s) do you dislike?

Please be respectful about others opinions towards the video games that you may or may not like yourself.

Most FPS games.
Minecraft.
All MOBAs.
Five Nights at Freddy's.
Undertale (mostly because of its fandom, admittedly).

I dislike the clone games, where it's just a clone of some other game, anything cloning every "Zombie Survival" game, any CoD that came after BO2, most MOBAs. Pointless fandom games like FNAF, Sophie was pretty spot on with the easily hated games xD

I dislike the clone games, where it's just a clone of some other game, anything cloning every "Zombie Survival" game, any CoD that came after BO2, most MOBAs. Pointless fandom games like FNAF, Sophie was pretty spot on with the easily hated games xD
Yeah, there are a lot of those unfortunately... ;w;

I hate the fnaf sequels (and community).
I hate most indie games because more than half of them are asking for money on basically flash games. Which I might add, many flash I played which are free are many times better.
Also hate the game communities in a whole and the whiners who hates the games based off that fact alone. Just because the community is trash doesn't mean the subject itself is bad. Play it and then hate the people who ruin you ever speaking about it to anyone ever.
I hate games who go early access and never get updated ever. (Which is another reason most indie games suck)
I hate many more things, but I'm not going to type them all.

HOOOO BOOYYY HERE WE GO

I hate games you like and love,
Any Sword Art Online game. (shhhhhh Pants be respectful towards my opinion)
Any horror game that isn't Silent Hill or runs on the jumpscare factor to make it popular.
CoD games that do not have good XP design layout, I dont want to just keep killning and getting xp. Ya gotta make it more challenging to get the attachments
Osu but only the clicking part.
Quick Cash grab games that have no heart in it.
Indie games that release and never update
Indie games that say they were "inspired" but are in actuality are just carbon copies
Indie games that say are deep and emotional and inpsired by actual illnesses but then turn out to be lies. (that game knows who it is)
Games that are censored cuz butthurt ppl

I think that's all but probs not.

Five nights at Freddy's because the games seems like cheap horror to me and boring as fk tbh but the fandom makes me laugh.

I do however get a shitload of death threats on a daily base from this fandom and others over my opinions over on deviantArt, youtube, and facebook lmao. I guess opinions are considered a foreign language to them.

I dislike a game which I think we can all agree on:
Ride to Hell: Retribution.

LMAO I remember this game

Back