Old Map

i miss the old map simply because i began playing on yuki back in july 2014 when the old map was being used. i quit for a few months and came back to a completely new map and power donator in february 2015. i was so confused... x3

i miss the old map simply because i began playing on yuki back in july 2014 when the old map was being used. i quit for a few months and came back to a completely new map and power donator in february 2015. i was so confused... x3
Agreed, the same thing happened with me but rather than that. I guess I cannot complain since the new map is a lot bigger.

Let's not forget about that elevator to VIP lounge!

The Piano placement, in the center of the Lobby. It was kind of nice to hear piano music while entering a smaller Yuki Theater (yes, this does vary). The pool & server rooms, including what little I saw of the VIP lounge's Jazz music.

The Piano placement, in the center of the Lobby. It was kind of nice to hear piano music while entering a smaller Yuki Theater (yes, this does vary). The pool & server rooms, including what little I saw of the VIP lounge's Jazz music.
I forgot that was placed there. Ha, and the 4 slot machines by the old-non moving doors.

Back