Aliens Exist Somewhere In This Universe. Intelligent or Not

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are you bat shit crazy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Topics like these always fascinate me and well these forums need interesting topics because who else will do it! In this entire universe there are billions if not trillions of stars and planets so it would be mad to say there isn't some sort of alien life out there somewhere whether it be intelligent or just bacteria crawling on a alien planet. I just don't think any intelligent beings visited Earth because that's far fetched in itself. What are your thoughts about this?

Intelligent or not, there are Aliens out there. It's not possible there isn't others, but if that's the case it can't be on "where" they are rather "When" they were or in the future.

Last edited:
I'm an absolute believer, and it even stems into my spiritual beliefs as well. I've seen at least half a dozen UFOS too.

I do believe there is alien lifeforms in space. Somewhere in a different galaxy or maybe in a different universe. Most likely like us attempting to find some other sort of life form.

I'm an absolute believer, and it even stems into my spiritual beliefs as well. I've seen at least half a dozen UFOS too.
Me and Sophie have very similar beliefs. Even if you don't think Aliens have visited Earth, it's kind of dumb and closed minded to think that earth is the only planet with life.

When you hear sounds like this... of course they exist and they're going to be huge scary monsters!

aliens and ghosts are real i can see ghosts and we all came form a metior so dont u think the same happened somewhere else aswell?

Do you think aliens have the same body type like ours?
Standing on two legs, two arms, etc.
that depends on the enviromend/gravity/galaxy there in
i mean a normal human looks normal but when borned in space thay look like so mekind of alien
just watch vsauce:
also if there brought to earth thay wuld die

What about different realities?
Another you doing opposite things or an opposite reality altogether.
Imagine Mario collecting 100 Doctor Human amiibos!

Suzumiya_Haruhi2009_08_Large01.jpg
Obviously. They do.

Back