Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziziio

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Steam Username: Ziziio

Current Age:17

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Eastern Time Zone UTC-5:00

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
12PM-4AM
12PM-5PM
9PM-4AM
2PM-11PM

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
Moderator.

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Super Admin on Alpha Theater (No longer online)
Moderator for a TF2 Payload Server (No longer online)
Moderator for Yuki Theater (Currently Online)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Q2 2015 and 3,425+ hours of playtime.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would like to help the Yuki Theater community in many ways. I would like to keep a good relationship between players and staff as well as staff to staff. I will discuss with players and see what they like, do not like or would like to suggest when it comes to changes. I will deal with players that step out of line that break rules, treat other players poorly, and in general just do not behave. New players will be greeted. I will do everything to the best of my ability. When there are no mods on, I will try my best to get on the server and deal with present issues. I am willing to do whatever it takes.

Extra Information or Comments
I would just like to point out that I am sorry for not willing to join Discord chat for the staff when we switched from Skype. Looking back at it, it was really stupid on my part. I want to apologize for that. I would also like to mention that the time quota will not be an issue, even with me going to high school and working a part time summer job. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this application. I am willing and ready to do what I am told. Although, I will need to have help setting up binds and re-learning the commands and ban times. Please forgive me for the past. Have a good day!

After I was denied last week, I thought about something. If I truly didn't care and had not changed my ways, then why would I even stay? I could have just left and said "I didn't get mod, well better leave and join another server." But no, I really care about this server a lot and the people on here. I have meet so many good friends and made so many good memories. It really isn't about the rank, it's about the community. I know I may have been lazy in the past and I am sorry for that, but, what happens in the past is not changeable. I understand that people may have strong feelings for or against me but I really think that people can change their ways. I want to see this server succeed like it did when I first joined in 2014. I want to help the community regain players after we lost so many. This community is full of nice people who just want to have a good time. You have plenty of reasons to deny me again if you so choose but consider what I offer to bring to this server. Thanks.

You can only apply once every two months. Please wait until then before attempting to apply again.

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back