Denied This is a true ban appeal format!

Status
Not open for further replies.

legigt

Steam username
steamcommunity.com/id/hThread

Length of Ban
>2 years

Staff member that banned me
Mal

Ban Reason
HACKING, DISCRIMINATION.

Why you should be unbanned
well it's not a permanent ban! so i can appeal for the ban because it was totally faked, unrealistic and horrifying! so basically after being gone for like 2 months or so i decided to boot up garry's mod for the first time... i went scrollin arround the server list you know da kind server lsit and then this bit girlfriend told me u should install some vape for garry's mod and i was like okay bro lets install some vape for garry's mod i didnt kno what vape is so i install da vape and da kind got installed bruh and then like i just launch the gmod.exe instance or actually i launched the hl2.exe instance cuz i no use 64-bit dat 64-bit versoin branch is buggy (the x86-64) branch the one that has chromium support it so buggy my game crash soo many time sform lua panic and attempt to call sol a nil value. ver yweird engine errors i do not know why that versoi nsi so buggy. anyway so i launch the garry mod instance and i browse the server list for servers to play on... one server that caught my attentoin in my mind is thsi server called yukitheater.org........ i remember one time i tried to load hacks on the server and got banned by the mastermind solanticheat for #!*$*)!(#*$(#%)%*W#). idk what it said、伊と他llyれgれttリィンgとはckオンてぇ背rヴぇr尾h後dWHYあM伊Sペア機Gン院じゃぱねせへLPへLPHぇPへLPHぇPHぇPHぇPHぇPLHぺLHPぇHPぇPHぁ絵P和えHPエア日美恵Rヴ落ち円4宇65宇MSぉ位Rw3尾84ぅン話3おいd5mW3位DYMワオ5ぃ絵H竿MCRY環9835MCH空家SれじょえXS、と英FMF46いぇS4里DM5XれおあぇりWRナウい尾えWRぬ孤影WンS4宇 oh god my keyboard just translated itself into japanese anime weeb mode. isn't that the language you guys mainly speak? because i heard yukitheater is an anime theater... must be ran by an anime girl residing in japan, | ok so i join the server and then i get kicked for SolAnticheat load failure so you know what i do???!?!?!?!? i installed hacks into garry's mod in an attempt to try to bypass this SolAntiCheat load failure so you know what i also do next??? i hijack the servers internal organs and made the console say really weird things and then u know what happene dnext i overrided the anticheat file and made it so it said very very offensive vulgar slurs like the n-word... i was totlaly enraged about the fact this antihake has done so much to prevent my hackaring spree... but i finally solved the mystery and not only effectively BYTEPASS da anti fuckin cheaterino system but i also SPAMMED the chat with 465.3258032 billion trillion mechanical errors and the anticheat just kept spilling out like very weird thnigs and it said the console wasa gonna kick me but it clearly show'd no effort of even logging me off the server even one bit... i was os angry and so frustrated and so i decided to cause more further damage to the anticheat / vent out my frustration and the nsomeone hijacked my steam accounts so now i have time to write an awesome forgiving appeal.

======================================================================
(non-sarcasm part)
ok so basically i had quite a small amount of mental breakdown but at the same time i sure as hell had some fun trying to exploit the heck out of the server! my intentions were to do some (HACKING), but instead that got me the long year death-ban, in which is the same punishment as going to jail for 2 years for commiting arson on furrycon. i regret my actions and feel remorse for this dramatic series of escalations and will pay 5,690 rupees to repair damages made to your server staff and playerbase sincerely, trust me man i wont wreak anymore havoc on your server and shout out racial slurs to the black & lgbtq community for the last time!

typed by (legit v2)

Last edited:
Hi LegitV2, usually the staff member that banned you would take care of the appeal, but as the nature of your ban I was the one who told Mal to ban you, so I will be handling the appeal.

You were banned for modifying your files to read discriminatory things and using multiple alt with hacked clients on the server, triggering multiple anti-cheat logs and even inciting the use of hacked client in chat. Your accounts have previously been automatically banned by our anti-cheat so this is not your first offence for such behaviour. If you truly wish to appeal for your ban you are free to do an actual appeal in 3 months. Until then I will have to deny it.

1664405978188.png

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back