Denied Sam Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam

Steam Username
sam

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Pacific Standard Time

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
4pm-12am
on weekdays
10am-2pm
on weekends

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer) Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position (Provide links if possible)
No real server moderation experience but i have managed sites/forums in the past for small groups in the Anime Music Video community

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know) Around 2016 and Playtime (HH:MM:SS): 596:20:08.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I'm capable of assisting in moderating the server on a daily bases and be able to make sure the rules are followed by the player base while making it an enjoyable experience that keeps this server being great.

Extra Information or Comments
I always found the community in this server to be a great atmosphere to just relax and enjoy the purity of what a cinema server is and have always strongly recommended this server to others. I'd just like to be able to be a part of its history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Not seen on the server often enough recently by staff, concerns over being able to meet the quota due to recent playtime.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back