Rei

Donator
c057b8d0a37748743fa4346997bb3178.gif
Steam Username

♡☾考えRei夢☽♡

Current Age

Timezone
EDT (GMT-4 same as the server)

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
I'm usually on during the night between 8 p.m. - 1 a.m. on days when I'm busy with work, projects and have free time after. Other days I can be on for much longer.

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
Understood and will try my best to maintain it.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Not sure if it's applicable here or not but- my past experience as a moderator for Yuki. (I'm not sure about the exact number of months I moderated for.)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers
Pretty sure I joined back in 2015
Playtime for Yuki: 2591:02:50
Playtime for GMCL: 17:13:00

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
Wasn't entirely sure what to put here as something more meaningful and a reason as to why I wanted to come back. After much thought though, I can say that I'm still passionate about Yuki. I want Yuki to stick around for much longer and to that end I'm willing to help maintain the friendly environment that we've come to build within the community.

Extra Information or Comments
Nothing else to add here except I appreciate you taking the time to read through my second application and taking it into consideration.

Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Concern about abusing power in position previously, concern about not improving since previously being mod.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back