Please remove unnecessary delays in minigolf and bowling to make them seem less grindy.

ilm9001.com

Donator
Theres so many unnecessary delays in minigolf or bowling (downtime).
Theres stuff like
10s intro PER HOLE where you can do nothing but just look around a specific area. (If this is for some reason needed then why couldnt i just float around the hole to see what i need to do? or just make it 5 seconds or less)
15 seconds intro for bowling (this is the worst delay of all of these imo)
10 seconds of downtime (looking at scorecard) after each hole.
1 minute of loading time in the start of minigolf (i can understand this but maybe 45 seconds is enough?)
5 seconds between the last person getting the ball in the hole before the scorecard downtime begins.
20seconds of downtime before you load into minigolf after map vote
around 5 seconds of downtime after you hit pins in bowling (ofcourse this could be just so theres time for stuff to still knock down but maybe if every pin has already fallen this could be avoided?)
5 seconds of showing how many pins you knocked down
20 seconds of choosing what color you want in minigolf (lmao this is so useless, 5 seconds is enough especially when you can change it midgame)

Last edited:
The Minigolf times right now are pretty good. The time before playing each hole is for hole overviews when we have them. The minute of practice hole is kinda meant to compensate for people who have slow connections while joining. The Ball Color thing is similar, but also if you don't like the first color you click on or set values manually, it takes more than 5 seconds anyway. I could see that being lowered to 15, but not 5. Scorecard time after hole isn't excessive either.

I can agree with Bowling having a long intro for no real reason (yet), though.

The Minigolf times right now are pretty good. The time before playing each hole is for hole overviews when we have them. The minute of practice hole is kinda meant to compensate for people who have slow connections while joining. The Ball Color thing is similar, but also if you don't like the first color you click on or set values manually, it takes more than 5 seconds anyway. I could see that being lowered to 15, but not 5. Scorecard time after hole isn't excessive either.

I can agree with Bowling having a long intro for no real reason (yet), though.
I would say the hole overview is the worst since you can only rotate the camera. I would be fine with it if you could move around the hole with the camera to see the routes. Another one could be just the camera going around the hole to show the entire path.

Yeah, the Hole Overview is supposed to be a Camera following a path, and eventually it will be. It's just not implemented yet.

Back