Gmod Cruise Line Add Partys

If you mean like some sort of Player Grouping system, it's not a high priority right now, nor do I know if it ever will be.

An in-game friendlist allowing you to identify certain friends in-game with glow or a tracker.

Maybe clubs, the ability to start a club and rent/own club cabins.
( Could bring fast excursion setups with in-game club chats )

Last edited:
An in-game friendlist allowing you to identify certain friends in-game with glow or a tracker.

Maybe clubs, the ability to start a club and rent/own club cabins.
( Could bring fast excursion setups with in-game club chats )

This is pretty much the same thing suggested above and likely wouldn't change the response. It's better to just use Steam Friends as the Friend List for now because we don't have to worry about there being a weird detachment between in-game friends and Steam Friends and work around the ability for people to be one or the other, both, or neither.

I like the potential that adding a feature like grouping up brings, but it also doesn't seem very necessary. If you're hanging out with friends, it shouldn't be much of an inconvenience to queue up with them too, especially since you can do so via chat if you wish to.

Shared Cabins would be funny but I don't think it would work with the way cabins are made to work right now.

The ideas are solid, they're just not something we need yet.

Back