Can You Even?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's your own game, I can't really see it as a win.
You should make a better limiter and put yourself in the equation.

Says the person that did this exact thing with Fluffy the last time there was a game like this. x3

Says the person that did this exact thing with Fluffy the last time there was a game like this. x3
except there was a credit reward hence the reason we did it and they deleted the forum game after that since it was really spammy so please do that
Also that other game lasted way longer than 3 days and wasn't done by the person who made the game lol

Well the difference is that we didn't start the thread, there was a limiter, and a reward was set so the thread maker had something to lose.
Also we needed to co-operate with at least 3 people to make it happen in the middle of the night because the mods were away.

I'm not saying another one of these shouldn't exist, but should make the rules more limiting to avoid teamwork abuse.
Plus the thread maker winning on his/her own thread, kinda redundant don't you think?

Well, there isn't any type of reward, so I don't see why it matters.
Not saying there should be a reward, I used the thread that was similar to this one as an example.
The other forum games doesn't have rewards and they're successful.
Just saying that it should have better limiters to avoid spam and teamwork abuse.
Also that the thread maker shouldn't really be spamming his own thread and kinda boasting about it.
You know what I mean?

Not saying there should be a reward, I used the thread that was similar to this one as an example.
The other forum games doesn't have rewards and they're successful.
Just saying that it should have better limiters to avoid spam and teamwork abuse.
Also that the thread maker shouldn't really be spamming his own thread and kinda boasting about it.
You know what I mean?
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back