Accepted Doc's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHue

Donator
Steam Username
DoctorHue

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
MDT

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
Usually 6PM to 12PM, but can differ

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I was mod for Frozen Odyssey, the server shutdown
Admin for Odyssey, when FO shutdown Odyssey opened and was shutdown later on
Admin for Odyssey 2, same server but different owner, shutdown later
Mod for Aperture Servers, the end to all the above servers.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I believe the join date would be around March 14th, and with a total playtime of 386:56:14

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
Since most of the time I haven't got things to do in real life, I spend my time on theater and that usually includes even after all other staff have turned in for the night. There are people that act out during the times that there are no staff online during these times and have played/broken rules that they normally wouldn't. I have about a few years of experience with ULX and being staff, but even with all that time, I was liked by the people I would staff over and for

Extra Information or Comments
Frozen Odyssey, Odyssey, Odyssey 2 and Aperture Servers were the same community of people, within reason of course. As the owner changed throughout the different servers, I was asked specifically to come back to staff for them by each different owner, the total span was about 3 or 4 years and I do not have any regrets about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back