Desktop Sharing Thread (Redux)

Here's mine :O
mlAGd.jpg
That was my desktop background at one point too. xD

Here's my desktop, might change though.

I believe my GPU is dying (I think) because I get strange fragmentation and distortion along with checkered black boxes in the main menu of a game such as CS:GO before crashing, sometimes it gets worse and my monitor loses signal while the fan in my computer (GPU or Mainstay) ramps up to full power.

Hope none of my files get lost, I was in the middle of skinning an AWP for CSGO workshop and finishing a few school CG projects.

kqGMSHq.jpg

Yep, uhh... now that eight months have passed... I can definitely say... my GPU was dying... and my CPU was no long viable as a 1080 60FPS gaming CPU.

I upgraded my mobo, cpu, gpu, added 4GB of RAM for 200 bucks in March... and then I'm gonna upgrade the ram, mobo, and cpu again tomorrow. Now you might be wondering why I'm upgrading again... cause AMD CPUs suck BALLLLLS. And if I want to swap the CPU for an Intel I5/7 (fuck 3) then I'll need a new motherboard. And since the skylake is the same value (and even cheaper OEM) than maxwell, I decided to go for skylake which requires a upgrade for RAM to DDR4.

But yea, now that over half of my rig is upgraded I decided to modify the look of the windows OS and changed parts of the file explorer...

http://imgur.com/a/5vEZx

I have two monitors, you should be able to see where it splits ;p
(I included windows where i pretty much always have them open ;3)
PRSJ6wR.png

sorry for the huge picture xD

Back