Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziziio

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Steam Username: Ziziio

Current Age:17

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Eastern Time Zone UTC-5:00

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
12PM-4AM
12PM-5PM
9PM-4AM
2PM-11PM

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
Moderator.

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Super Admin on Alpha Theater (No longer online)
Moderator for a TF2 Payload Server (No longer online)
Moderator for Yuki Theater (Currently Online)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Q2 2015 and 3,425 hours of playtime.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would like to help the Yuki Theater community in many ways. I would like to keep a good relationship between players and staff as well as staff to staff. I will discuss with players and see what they like, do not like or would like to suggest when it comes to changes. I will deal with players that step out of line that break rules, treat other players poorly, and in general just do not behave. New players will be greeted. I will do everything to the best of my ability. I am willing to do whatever it takes.

Extra Information or Comments
I would just like to point out that I am sorry for not willing to join Discord chat for the staff when we switched from Skype. Looking back at it, it was really stupid on my part. I want to apologize for that. I would also like to mention that the time quota will not be an issue, even with me going to high school and working a part time summer job. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this application. I am willing and ready to do what I am told. Although, I will need to have help setting up binds and re-learning the commands and ban times. Please forgive me for the past. Have a good day!

Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Previous laziness regarding moderation duties and potential conflicts of interest.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back