Accepted Yashirmare's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yashirmare

Steam Username
Yashirmare (Currently Homirmare for halloween)

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
GMT

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
I have yet to join any of the servers, but I have been keeping an eye on GMCL for quite some time.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
Mapper

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
N/A

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
Co-Creator of Questionable Ethics TTT where I have created several original maps and countless QE only modifications of maps to improve gameplay. A map I have been working on and off for years ttt_panic_room based on the map of the same name from Payday has became somewhat popular and is a fan favourite on the server, this is the map I will be showcasing for this application as it's the one I'm most proud of. https://imgur.com/a/9sFEw

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Somewhere around 0 hours and 0 minutes.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
This is a rather difficult question for me due to my lack of playtime on the servers; but for now, nothing; if I feel anything could be improved I will say.

Extra Information or Comments
I also have coding experience, but I admit I'm not the best; but if you ever get stuck on something asking another person that has a different perspective on things can help. I hope you can look past my lack of hours but thank you for your time regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back