Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggles McWiggly

Steam Username
Wiggles McWiggly

Current Age

Timezone
(Use this website if you don't know)
i live in utah so mountain time but my job changes my hours of when im actually awake

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
my job changes the time ranges im on. but in eastern time at the moment im usually on from 1000 - 0200 not the whole time but in that range.
Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer) Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
i understand and agree to it however due to my job 17.5 is pushing it for me. but 14 is super doable. most of the time i can do 17.5 but if i get called in it may be an issue

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
i used to admin a TF2 server before the group went seperate ways.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know) i joined sometime early october and my total play time is somewhere around 167 hrs.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

well due to my weird schedule you would have a mod that is on sparadically. some of the hours that most of us wouldnt normally be on i would be at times.

Extra Information or Comments
i do work for the us military ( hence the weird hours) so in the event that i do need to leave for a few weeks to a few months would it be possible to keep mod status due to this? if not i completely understand

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back