Not open for further replies.

Weiss

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Steam Username: Weiss

Current Age: 19

Timezone: PST
Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time): Generally during evening hours during the week and weekend. 7pm-6am roughly. There's always outlier hours of course, but this is the rough estimate.

Position Applying For: Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only): I agree with the 40 hour monthly activity quota; As well as maintaining activity in the Discord staff chat.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position: I've staffed for five years for a gaming clan and their various game servers.P1 Gaming (Ylands, Minecraft, Blockheads,xenoforums, and their Discord}. As well as two years for a Gmod DarkRP; Tranquility Network. I currently serve as DHOR (Deputy Head of Research) for an SCPRP. The tasks included are very similar to staff, which include administrating a userbase and moderating their activity. (This does not hinder my ability to be on YukiTheater.)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers:
Playtime: 629 hours Join Date: 05/25/15

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community: I could of course aid in the moderation of the server, welcoming and aiding new players to get accustomed to YukiTheater; As well as contributing my weeb/positive/Tsundere personality to the server as I usually do.
Extra Information or Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back