1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Weiss' Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Lost, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost

Lost Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Steam Username: Weiss

Current Age: 19

Timezone: PST
    Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time): Generally during evening hours during the week and weekend. 7pm-6am roughly. There's always outlier hours of course, but this is the rough estimate.

Position Applying For: Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only): I agree with the 40 hour monthly activity quota; As well as maintaining activity in the Discord staff chat.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position: I've staffed for five years for a gaming clan and their various game servers.P1 Gaming (Ylands, Minecraft, Blockheads,xenoforums, and their Discord}. As well as two years for a Gmod DarkRP; Tranquility Network. I currently serve as DHOR (Deputy Head of Research) for an SCPRP. The tasks included are very similar to staff, which include administrating a userbase and moderating their activity. (This does not hinder my ability to be on YukiTheater.)

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers:
    Playtime: 629 hours Join Date: 05/25/15

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community: I could of course aid in the moderation of the server, welcoming and aiding new players to get accustomed to YukiTheater; As well as contributing my weeb/positive/Tsundere personality to the server as I usually do.
    Extra Information or Comments

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.