Denied 『VXGGO』☭Deidara☭'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Username
『VXGGO』☭Deidara☭

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
PST UTC/GMT -8 Hours

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
7pm-11pm weekdays 10am-11pm weekends

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have been a moderator on multiple other servers and I have been more or less successful. I have also owned a server.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I likely first joined some time around October of 2016. I do not know total playtime, but I would guess around a day and a half.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I will always be on the lookout for players calling for help so that I can see what kind of problem they are having so I can explain why they are having the said problem and try and solve it for them if they are not breaking any rules and I don't have to break any to solve it. If I catch someone breaking
the rules I will explain what rule(s) they are breaking and if I catch them doing it again, I will ban them for the amount of time suggested in the rules.

Extra Information or Comments
I'm really looking forward to helping out the players and the other staff and supporting the server as much as I can.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/VG-Vortex/

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back