Update regarding my absence from Anime Movie Nights

Ocean Man

Donator
Hello all!

As you guys know, I haven't particularly done an anime movie night for about 3 weeks to a month.
I apologize for that. One of the reasons was because my electricity wasn't going so great on my side of the house and I wanted to wait a little for it to be fixed.

I was also in the middle of trying to find work, as that became priority over everything else

The main reason is because I genuinely got burnt out and started being lazy about it. I was doing movie nights every week for 2-3 months straight. I think I've taken long enough of a break though. I just wanted to apologize to everyone anticipating the anime movie nights and thank you for being patient with me.

So I don;t get burnt out again, I'll be making some major changes to Anime Movie Nights

For starters, instead of 4 movies a month, I'll be streaming 2 per month. They will be every 2 weeks

Secondly, instead of picking the movie choices with the usual strawpolls I do, I'll take suggestions from the community and then I'll add those choices from the community suggestions to a strawpoll.

And third, for everyone who is present at the end of the movie, I will be giving 1 player an extra 500 credits in addition to what you get for watching the movie. I'll jot down everyone who is present at the end, and then I'll put your names through a randomizer to be fair.

I hope this makes up for my lack of streaming and minimizing the amount of movies I do.

The next Anime Movie Night will be 3/15/18 at 8PM CST

Thanks for understanding guys, and I hope to see you all on the server! <3

Back