Not open for further replies.

Tobivator

Donator
Steam Username
Tobivator

Current Age

Timezone
Central

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
around 8pm-3am Eastern almost every day (time may vary a bit since I'm trying to get a job)

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
Absolutely, I understand and agree to maintain activity quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
None, but I'm dedicated and will make my first attempt at a moderator a strong one

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
about a year or so ago I stumbled on the server, but I started coming on regularly about a couple months ago though with 124 hours on the server so far

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I could help maintain peace and order on the server to the best of my ability within my rights as a moderator. If I come out of line, I don't mind being reminded by fellow mods since we're a team. But overall I'd just be the same light-hearted member of the community I usually am and only act as a moderator when I need to

Extra Information or Comments
I'll try not to use my mod powers unless I feel like it's absolutely necessary, because we have enough fun mods as it is (I'm looking at you Funkmaster and Angelus lol). So I think my role would be more like a bouncer that kicks people out that just won't stop being a nuisance and forces people to ask for my help. Of course if other mods are, and me being the junior mod, I'd just let others take care of it first. Otherwise, I'm just here to help...

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back