Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWalker

Steam Username
Current Age
  • 19 (13/01/1997)
Timezone
  • UTC/GMT +1
Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
  • Vacation Time:
    Anytime
  • School Time:
    It will depend on my school shedule, but it will be enough to meet 2.5 hours a day.
Position Applying For:
Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
  • Yes. I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.
Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
  • I was once an Admin/Moderator in a Minecraft server (Aliacraft) owned by the youtuber Ali-A, i used to do a very good work there as the higher staff said so. Everyone used to find me friendly, helpful and dedicated. After a while i decided to abandonate that server (because everything was changed, even the higher staff and its ambient fell down) and applied to be Admin on PonyTheater (Garry's Mod Cinema Server) and yes i got it, i'm pretty sure i did an excelent work, the best for the server, i took care of a lot of guests who weren't tolerant enough to be part of the community and helped many players with their doubts and problems, even life problems. Several months after, i applied to be part of the Yukitheater staff and it was an amazing experience but couldn't maintain the activity quota so i resigned.
Sources to back it up:
Aliacraft Source (i was Troikini)
PonyTheater
Yukitheater

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
  • My first ever visit on the server was in the past christmas (2014), came back around June and introduced myself on the old forums in 6th July (2015).
  • Playtime: 650:19:46
  • Playtime with Owner: 147:48:51
  • Playtime with Admins: 620:19:09
How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
  • Taking care of the community, applying the necessary punishments to those who don't follow the rules, helping the guests and hosting a good movie night will be my greatest duty.
Extra Information or Comments
  • I'm honest, relaxed and i have sense of humor but you already know that! I love Anime as everyone else. I'm still on Discord and I promise i will read the staff chat. Psst... i never removed this:
    NY0Jeo4.png

Last edited:
Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back