The Corrupt-A-Wish Game

Granted, but your superpowers only/always activate when you see a girl's panties, and they only last for 5 minutes until you have to see a girl's panties again. Also, you are the Green Lantern's sidekick.

I wish that I could study abroad in Japan for a year.
This isnt even a bad thing.

Granted, but then you get Diabetes.

I wish for a indestructible sword
Granted but its made of Nokias
I wish for Fallout 4, Witcher 3 and MGS 5 on Xbox ONE

Granted, but upon opening their cases, you find that all of the games have been cracked and are unplayable.

I wish for a dinosaur. ROAR!

Granted, you try using it, but you never used one before.
You get impaled and painfully die.

mywish.png

Granted, but for every wish you are reverted back in time to the original point after 5 years.(meaning you are stuck in a loop of going back in time until all your 1000 wishes are gone, with 5 years in each interval.)
I wish for a Samsung S7.

Granted, It stopped for a day and a half, then started up again.

I wish for a girlfriend. To share adventure, love and romance with.

Granted, but her idea of adventure is the mall, loves to binge netflix, and romance movies.

I wish I knew of a decent app for my phone because I can't seem to find any.

Granted, you find them but they all require root and your phone never gets rooted.

I wish I had a another Legion beta key.

Granted, but anything you draw a circle on immediately cracks or tears breaking the circle in disconnected sections

I wish futas were real

Granted, but anything you draw a circle on immediately cracks or tears breaking the circle in disconnected sections

I wish futas were real
They actually do, but for the sake of the game.

Granted, but they get surgery at the age of 18 to let them keep one of their reproductive organs.

I wish for invincible fist!

Back