Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Username
Wolf King Snowy Nights

Current Age

Timezone
(Use this website if you don't know)
PST (Pacific Standard time)

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
8pm - 4:00am PST (11pm - 7am EST)

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes, i abide and understand the quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I was an admin for a TF2 (Team fortress 2) server and have brought it back to life and managed to make its reputation back to when it was good. but i have left that position because TF2 started to die out.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Playtime (HH:MM:SS): 121:55:47

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

I will improve the community by helping players with Basic commands (I.E Like /help or /kazotsky) and non secret type of achievements. as well as make sure players follow the rules.

Extra Information or Comments
i am willing to fulfill my duties and responsibilities as well as have fun and have a respectable attitude. And i am willing to dedicate my time to be active. Disclaimer: i also wanted to make the answers red so it's easier to identify the answers from the questions.

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back