Not open for further replies.

LawdTemmie

Donator
Steam Username
Qwertypuffz(Shylo)

Current Age

Timezone
EST

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
3pm to 12am weekdays. weekends are much a broader time, unpredictable though.

Position Applying For
Moderator.

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)

Yes, I agree to maintain the activity quota and actively participate in the staff chat on discord.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position (Provide links if possible)

I was a mod for a DarkRP server, in which I was required to maintain the community and keep things running smoothly. I do security work for my church where I ensure everyone in the building and their vehicles are safe. I have also modded for a jjba discord server that has around 20k members.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers

My first requested video was August 24th 2015

My total playtime is 525 hours or 21.9 days

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I believe I am able to improve the community by solving issues between players, making sure there is no no derogatory content being played, helping out with anything I can, answering all questions, and putting a stop to all malicious actions. I have a obscene amount of patience and persistence which will allow me to solve issues without losing my temper or becoming passive aggressive. I try to stay out of trouble and try to involve everyone who seems to be bored. I'm not extremely charismatic but I am able to bring life into most things. I try to remember everyone's names and get to know as many players as possible. Even as i'm not a moderator I always try to report all things I see that go against the rules, and help people if they have questions. I may have made some questionable actions but rest assured, in a professional environment I am able to do what is expected of me.

/side note/ I also often find myself online when there are no staff on duty.

Extra Information or Comments
I believe that is all. Thank you for taking your time to read my application. I hope I am able to make a difference in Yuki Theater, or other Solstice Game Studios communities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back