Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_e17

Steam Username
shadow_e17

Current Age

Timezone
central daylight time

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
6 pm to 8 or 9 pm

Position Applying For

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understood and agree to maintain the activity quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I was a previous moderator to yuki theater before in 2013, but had to stop becoming one due to time constraint from school work and personal problems. Both have which been settled with now.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers
Around mid 2013 and playtime somewhere between 70-90 hours

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would like to improve it by stopping those who come to post rigorous videos, get into cyber fights on the server, and to help show people how things work. I have worked on the server before, so i know the basic rules, and around the map so i am willing to learn the new rules and regulations, and aim on helping the community through my volunteered hours and makes some suggestions here and there if i stumble upon something that'll help the server greatly.

Extra Information or Comments
I a sure you i'm not a robot. >.> Trying to make this look professional so i could get the position in a positive way. I'm also currently in digital arts classes and have adobe illustrators so there may be times i can help create simple artworks if needed, and given enough time.

Hello there!

We've just updated our stickied Staff Application Information thread to include information about our new application process. This application is too old to participate in the new process, and as such, is being Automatically Denied.

However, if you are still interested in becoming a Moderator for Solstice Game Studios, we encourage you to re-apply with a new application.

We hope to see you in the future!

/auto denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back