Denied RuukotoPresent's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruukoto

Steam Username
RuukotoPresents
( STEAM_0:1:47987309 )
Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Eastern Standard Time (US)

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
anywhere between 7:00 PM to 2:00 AM, for a few hours combined between YukiTheater and GMCL (including excursion servers)

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)
Moderator on YukiTheater and GMCL

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes, according to my calculations, I need to be on the servers at least 3 hours a night, 5 days a week to meet the minimum 60 hours per month required, but to make sure, I'll do my best to be on every night if possible.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I've been the moderator of a small Minecraft server before the owner shut it down for personal reasons, and I am the moderator of a couple Discord servers. I have also moderated a forum group for parents of children suffering from Asperger's Syndrome.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Joined about 3 years ago if memory serves correctly, total playtime is approximately 93 hours.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would actively patrol all theaters and areas in YukiTheater and GMCL to ensure rules aren't being broken, for the good of the community and its members. I would also interact more with users to ensure they are having a good time and to help them with any issues or problems they might have. I would also be willing to help test alpha features and servers before they go live (i.e. brand new excursions on GMCL as well as any brand new projects of Solstice Game Studios). I would also work with senior moderators and other moderators to further hone my moderation skills. I would also comb through the video records to help identify videos that should be blacklisted, as well as proactively search Youtube for videos that should be blacklisted as well, before anybody has a chance to request them. I would also make sure that they get blacklisted on GMCL, not just YukiTheater. I also plan on honing other skills over time so that I can assist with modelling, mapping, design, and promotion of the servers. I am willing to specifically sketch potential layouts for GMCL excursion maps or write up basic concepts for GMCL Excursions if desired.

Extra Information or Comments
I know my playtime is low, but I visit the servers frequently, and I am willing to spend a lot more time on the servers everyday to perform my duties. I really would love to have the opportunity and purpose to do more with my free time than simply mess around. It be an honor to be a moderator for Solstice Game Studios, working under WinterPhoenix96.

Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Unfit demeanor, previous conduct.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back