1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ruby UnBan Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Ruby, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Ruby

Ruby New Member

Please use the following Template for posting a New Ban Appeal.

Steam Username
    Ruby (STEAM_1:1:77108660)

Length of Ban
    Permament

Staff Member that Banned You
    It was that long ago I don't even remember

Ban Reason
    [​IMG]

Why You Should Be Unbanned
    It has been about 1 year scene i was banned from your server. Around that time I was apart of a really bad crowd that well went around and raided peoples cinema servers. I stopped fucking around with cinema servers about a month after I got banned from yours as due to the reason it got boring.

Ive actually made friends on the cinema gamemode and now I feel absolutely shit for requesting those videos. I know this is pretty much a huge statement of "I wont do it again" but trust me I wont, the amount of effort to do that sort of garbage and get permed straight after, theres not point to it anymore.

I am truly sorry for that I requested and again i feel like a absolute piece of shit of a human for requesting the videos. I know this is a pretty useless attempt due to the nature of the ban but if you have any tiny bit of likeness left into the piece of garbage I am could you please unban me?

Thanks,
    Ruby

(EDIT)
    I looked up the ban logs and it was from 2 and half years ago.
    https://www.yukitheater.org/theater/banlog.php?search=Ginger

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. Brents

Brents New Member Donator

3. Sophie-bear

Sophie-bear 3D Modeler Staff Member Developer

Either is fine. That 0 or 1 just indicates online status. Please avoid replying to ban appeal threads in the future. Leave it to the staff.