Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Donator
STEAM_1:1:219620353
One incident at 2:50 a.m. and another at 4:23 a.m.
Here's the link to the video log of the incident at 4:23 as I'm not able to view the log for a requested live stream, which was the case for the first incident at 2:50. - https://www.yukitheater.org/theater/videoinfo.php?id=2572238

This player has done this multiple times before, specifically to me but only now i'm taking serious action against his shenanigans. Also, not only does this player skip my videos every time I go afk, but they will also go around skipping other videos in other theaters. I don't exactly have proof of that fact but hopefully with what I've provided it'll seem convincing enough to believe. Additionally i'd like to add the fact that they have been banned 2 times before for other various reasons that I won't list here. Finally I just wanna say that I'd love to see them gone permanently, because i'm most definitely not the only person who finds them to be a problem in our lovely community but that's just wishful thinking on my part. ¯\_(❛ᴗ❛)_/¯

Attachments

• Screenshot (149).png
    Screenshot (149).png
    160.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot (150).png
    Screenshot (150).png
    163.5 KB · Views: 10
Thank you for your report, the user has been warned in regards to the situation. Please let us know should this behavior persist with said individual as this will result in a ban for the individual based on the amount of warnings that have thus far.

Cheers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back