Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Devil 64

Steam Username
Red Devil 64

Current Age

Timezone
Eastern Time Zone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
7 PM Till 9:00 PM

Position Applying For
Moderator Or Developer

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand and agree to maintain the activity quota

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have been on Yuki Theater for over 2 years now ( In 2014 I used my parent's profile to play.) and I have adored it ever since. I became friends with the moderator Hero (until their unfortunate passing) through Yuki Theater and since then wanted to become a moderator. Hero and others taught me the ropes through me just shadowing them, and will use this to my advantage. I am friendly, and not very temperamental (until someone starts being a jerk or breaks an important rule and decides to undermine me), and I can easily give newcomers guides through how the game works. With the new addon added today, I can now build maps and areas for the server. I know how to use it (I never could understand Hammer) and I can make imaginative area to explore, and new secrets to create (Muffinz' hidden parkour, i knew there was something in that dark hallway!).

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
41: 45 : and some odd seconds

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I can help with my knowledge of the game, knowledge of the server, and the fact that I love helping and meeting new people.
Extra Information or Comments
Thank you for this server, for it has brought me many friends ( and strengthened my viewing habits ) and will probably continue to for years to come. Have a nice day!

Thank you, but a couple things before we can even think of what to do:

-What position exactly are you applying for? It's one or the other; Devs may have staff powers, but we are not moderators.

-You say that you know how to make creative areas and such, but say you don't understand Hammer?

What exactly do you mean here?
There's really only one way to map, and that's with Hammer, or a open-source re-implementation of Hammer.
I created that dark room with black textured brushes that don't reflect light.

None of this is meant to come off as rude or confrontational, just want to know this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back