Re-add Original Livestream support

Stella ☪

I did a search of the forums and read that the original livestream api was no longer working, well that seems to be a fixed issue as i've come across places where i'm able to stream from it to the server and people have watched.
Thanks.

Right, so, I looked into it and apparently it did in fact work again there for a while, but it has since broken again, but this time in a different way.

It's kind of doubtful it'll be added back now honestly, but I'll keep the Trello card in the On Hold section for now. Specifically, this link needs to start loading again, or this link needs to stop giving us a 404 for it to work again.

I'll update this thread again in the future if the situation changes.

It works on the website at original.livestream.com, yes, but it doesn't work outside of it via JavaScript-powered video player embed.

Those links are links that the video player needs to load for some security settings to work with the way we're using it, but they fail.

It works on the website at original.livestream.com, yes, but it doesn't work outside of it via JavaScript-powered video player embed.

Those links are links that the video player needs to load for some security settings to work with the way we're using it, but they fail.
I can tell you for a fact it validly works and i've been told you're simply missing the 'original' part.
I can stream originallivestream on other servers.

Back