1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ragdoll/3D Model-to-Playermodel Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sophie-bear, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Sophie-bear

Sophie-bear 3D Modeler Staff Member Developer

Guidelines are as follows:​
    • Anything that would not be added to YukiTheater as a playermodel will not be considered for this project. Sorry!
    • The model must be human-shaped for the most part. Other things may work, but try to stick to this.
    • The model you request does not necessarily need to be a ragdoll, but must be some format I can import on Max 2012. (Ragdolls and OBJ are preferred)¹
    • Always provide a link to the Workshop or model download or I will not be able to proceed with your request.
    • If you do send me a model (such as one from MMD or somewhere else online) try to figure out and clearly state who made it as well so they can be credited properly.
    • Do not request a model if a playermodel already exists for it on the Source Engine.²
    • These requests will be accepted in whatever order is convenient for me. This is not based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
    • Both the YukiTheater staff and I hold the power to decline any of these requests for any reason. They are subject to our own discretion.

¹ Acceptable sources are those like http://models-resource.com/ where models and textures are provided for free download.
    ² This excludes games like Portal, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2, as well as some various Source mods because they use a modified Source engine and model animations differ. Feel free to request those.

Thank you, I look forward to helping bring many new things to YukiTheater and Gmod!​

Because of work on our new project, these requests will be accepted and done when time allows for it and may take a long while to be processed and completed. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
    SparkleFart likes this.
  2. SparkleFart

SparkleFart New Member

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Seiya-Model-Pack-533846610

Its Seiya from my favorite anime called Saint Seiya <3 i like the 4th model on the picture (the one right next to the gold armored one) it says in the description to credit driftcat05, Bandai and Masami Kuramada if anybody uses them :p need anymore info just tell me, im whiling to search anything just to get this model in to Yuki ;w; , this guy represents more than just a model to me! He has thought me to overcome any obstacles and never give up on anything at anytime, if you are interested i would like to invite anyone that reads this to watch that anime, its kinda old but dont let the drawings get you! <3

3. Demonfr34k

Demonfr34k Member Donator

Kuro Usagi likes this.
  4. Kuro Usagi

Kuro Usagi Member

5. Ditzy

Ditzy Member

6. Senpai ⑨

Senpai ⑨ New Member

7. Sophie-bear

Microtor and Senpai ⑨ like this.
  8. Microtor

Microtor Member

I know I requested these models about a thousand times, but due to the fact the previous Ragdoll-To PM thread was incinerated, I decided to re-re-post these to make them easier to find.
    (LINKS/PICTURES/INFORMATION IN QUOTE)
    I would also like to point out, that regarding the Kurisu PM, Sinful Mario (The 3D Modeler) found a much better and nicer updated version that he rigged himself, however, he did not provide a download link of any kind.
    Mario, if you are out there, reply to this post and give us the sacred link to get best girl!
    Here is the picture he posted of the model:[​IMG]

Tobivator likes this.
  9. Sophie-bear

Microtor likes this.
  10. Microtor

Microtor Member

Thanks! This really helped me out!
    Im going to request it on the other thread.