1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Rachelxyori's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by RachelXyori, Sep 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RachelXyori

RachelXyori New Member Donator

Steam username: RachelxYori

Current age: 27

Timezone:
    Eastern daylight time- utc/gmt -4

Time ranges typically on our servers in a day: Usually Sunday through wends my active periods are 8:30 am- maybe 12pm and Thursday- sat I can be found on yuki mostly from 10 pm - 10 am.

Position applying for: Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
    I understand the activty quota and if given a chance I agree to maintain or exceed the requirement.

Past Experience/Creations applicable to Position: I know its not the same, but I admin a few kik groups and I've worked customer service the past four years. Which I'd say is relevant because as a mod one must be able to adhere to policy/rules which this line of work I believe has taught me how to do so fairly well. It's also taught me how to keep a level head no matter how difficult the customer/user. I also have children so I feel I can keep these childish trolls in line.

Community join date and total playtime on our servers: I believe I joined around feb of 2016 and my total playtime is 4380+ on yuki theater I believe and on gmcl I believe roughly 12-20 hours.

How you would improve the studio or community:
    First and foremost, I want to say I had no desire to do this in the forums, doing so seems in bad taste and
    could be seen as an attempt to incite drama- which is in no way my intention. However since I have inquired
    about the accusations laid against me and received no response back I felt this to be the only recourse I had.
    I believe if there is evidence of what I am accused of I have right to see the photos/chatlogs that led this
    to be. I will attempt to address every point I was given in my letter of dismissal

I am not aware of sharing any internal information, when Coco had asked about 3rrotic's ban I informed them
    that I Could not discuss another players ban with them. I could however show her
    https://www.yukitheater.org/theater/banlog.php that the ban had at that time been reduced.
    Which I didn't think to be an issue since the ban logs are public information. As for bias in moderation
    I do not understand this accusation, I have banned/issued warnings to friends I have also helped people
    I am not fond of- I always tried to treat everyone fairly to my knowledge. And lastly had I been made aware
    that simply associating with a group was a heinous enough offense to lead to my dismissal or made aware that it was being reviewed as a conflict of interest I would have left said group. While I do consider some
    of the people there friends (even though at some point or another I have issued warnings for nearly every member of it) my loyalty has always been with yuki. I have been a member of this community for
    nearly four years now and "was" a moderator for a little over a year. To be dropped like a hat
    with no explanation as to why really hurts, as I considered the community here like family. I'm not holding any
    hope that this decision will be revisited, I would however like closure and clarity on what it is I am being
    accused of. Thank you for taking the time to read this and my sincerest apologies that there was no other
    way this could have been handled.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  2. WinterPhoenix

WinterPhoenix Founder/Lead Developer Staff Member Founder/Lead Developer

Hi Rachel,

Moderators cannot reapply for 2 months following leaving staff. Please note that I've responded to your inquiry on Discord, and that I hope it clears some things up.

/denied
    /locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.