Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelXyori

Donator
Steam username: RachelxYori

Current age: 27

Timezone:
Eastern daylight time- utc/gmt -4

Time ranges typically on our servers in a day: Usually Sunday through wends my active periods are 8:30 am- maybe 12pm and Thursday- sat I can be found on yuki mostly from 10 pm - 10 am.

Position applying for: Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?
I understand the activty quota and if given a chance I agree to maintain or exceed the requirement.

Past Experience/Creations applicable to Position: I know its not the same, but I admin a few kik groups and I've worked customer service the past four years. Which I'd say is relevant because as a mod one must be able to adhere to policy/rules which this line of work I believe has taught me how to do so fairly well. It's also taught me how to keep a level head no matter how difficult the customer/user. I also have children so I feel I can keep these childish trolls in line.

Community join date and total playtime on our servers: I believe I joined around feb of 2016 and my total playtime is 4380+ on yuki theater I believe and on gmcl I believe roughly 12-20 hours.

How you would improve the studio or community:
First and foremost, I want to say I had no desire to do this in the forums, doing so seems in bad taste and
could be seen as an attempt to incite drama- which is in no way my intention. However since I have inquired
about the accusations laid against me and received no response back I felt this to be the only recourse I had.
I believe if there is evidence of what I am accused of I have right to see the photos/chatlogs that led this
to be. I will attempt to address every point I was given in my letter of dismissal

I am not aware of sharing any internal information, when Coco had asked about 3rrotic's ban I informed them
that I Could not discuss another players ban with them. I could however show her
https://www.yukitheater.org/theater/banlog.php that the ban had at that time been reduced.
Which I didn't think to be an issue since the ban logs are public information. As for bias in moderation
I do not understand this accusation, I have banned/issued warnings to friends I have also helped people
I am not fond of- I always tried to treat everyone fairly to my knowledge. And lastly had I been made aware
that simply associating with a group was a heinous enough offense to lead to my dismissal or made aware that it was being reviewed as a conflict of interest I would have left said group. While I do consider some
of the people there friends (even though at some point or another I have issued warnings for nearly every member of it) my loyalty has always been with yuki. I have been a member of this community for
nearly four years now and "was" a moderator for a little over a year. To be dropped like a hat
with no explanation as to why really hurts, as I considered the community here like family. I'm not holding any
hope that this decision will be revisited, I would however like closure and clarity on what it is I am being
accused of. Thank you for taking the time to read this and my sincerest apologies that there was no other
way this could have been handled.

Last edited:
Hi Rachel,

Moderators cannot reapply for 2 months following leaving staff. Please note that I've responded to your inquiry on Discord, and that I hope it clears some things up.

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back