Expired/Recalled Pusa ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeMan

Hey its Pusa the old background character of yuki STEAM_0:0:36012373
Banned by Winterphoenix96
Causing Drama, Trolling, Harassment, etc. Permanent
Time of ban 07/16/16 23:26:10

I came back to ask to be unbanned for when i was banned i had no prior warnings and I had a long time to reflect and see my choices as a member of the community member was wrong. I know what i did was wrong but was stuck into a tough spot which couldn't be resolved easily. its hard to explain what even happened back then being so long I know i use to troll/harass some messing with winter himself spamming Anime skeleton ->
just miner fun stuff which was still wrong. On to the drama I was involved with an underaged girl and many lies confused trying to do what i thought was right which never ended up working i only made things worse so i deserve the ban for that but i don't feel it should of been forever. I feel two years is a long enough time as punishment and to reflect i missed yuki theater i use to play a lot and had high play time and high hours being around since the server was still new. tbh i just wanna comeback to yuki theater to raise my level and own all playermodels like my goals of old and sit back and enjoy listening to music and watching videos in private theater 8. I hope i can be a member in the community once again :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back