Accepted PRO15699's Mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRO15699

Steam Username

PRO15699

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)

GMT

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)

GMT: 6:00 - 11:00 EST: 1:00 - 6:00

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

I am applying to become a moderator.

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)

Yes

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position

I have been the host of a few minecraft servers in the past. These servers were not exactly big but they were difficult to manage at times. I honestly do not like swearing since I don't like to let kids adapt to this language. I can handle other people swearing but if it goes to far I will do something. I have been through many games since my child hood but none of them were as fun Gmod. I have had a chat a lot of people from diferent countries in the past and did not really have a problem with the way they talk or what hobbies they have.

I am studying media in college. This course teaches me how to use many programs even tough most of it was self learned.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)

I joined this server roughly on about the 2nd of march. I have about 250 hrs on Yukitheater.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

I will try maintain any sort of situation in the server. By this I mean I will try calm down anyone is in a bad mood. I will stop anyone from trying to put on anything that is going against the rules. If someone had problems with there PC, I would try to help out as much as I can since I don't like it when people start stressing out. For me, I don't really stress over anything. This could come in handy for when trying to sort out multiple problems at once. I did always like solving problems.

Extra Information or Comments
The admins have been so kind and helpful when I need help. I would like to join you lot in this amazing server. I want to be apart of you team and help everyone on the server. I am in the UK so my timezone may come in handy with having moderators on your sever. I hope to become a moderator and try my best. I hope I have interested you with my application, thank you for reading it.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• natsu gif.gif
    natsu gif.gif
    720 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back