Denied PRO15699's Developer application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRO15699

Steam Username

PRO15699

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)

GMT

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)

GMT: 6:00 - 11:00 EST: 1:00 - 6:00

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

I am applying to become a Video Editor/Marketeer

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position

I have been known to be quite smart in technology wise because of how much I know about this generations tech. At the moment, I am studying media in college. This course teaches me how to use many programs. After almost finishing this media course, I realized how less of the amount of things they taught me. Because of this, I have been self teaching my self for using programs such as Adobe Aftereffects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop and Sony Vegas pro. For my recent creation, I used Adobe Aftereffect and Sony Vegas to create a beat drop with a few characters.
This was created by using the mask tool on Adobe aftereffects (which took absolutely ages) but was very effective for me to create a creative beat drop. If I had spent more time creating this Yukidrop, it would of consisted of more anime characters and probably would last longer. The reason why I am starting to use the masking tool is because of my Inspiration of a Youtuber called Baka Oppai and also because the amount of anime characters I can use with it. He was the one who created anime 404. I am hoping to become as good as him one day.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)

I joined this server roughly on about the 2nd of march. It is quite sad that I found out about this server late.
I have about roughly 140 hrs on the server.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community

I will create many creative pieces of videos consisting of any anime character in which would match the certain type of video. This could bring many different ranges of audience because of the amount of genres I could include. This may even bring a happier approach for new people that might want to join this server. I could also maybe teach other staff members some of my skills If needed.

Extra Information or Comments
I have not had any problems with any of the staff members. They have been so kind and helpful when I need help. I would like to join you lot in this amazing server. I would love to be apart of your team and help improve the server. I hope I have interested you with my application, thank you for reading it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back