Accepted Pickle's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Donator
Steam Username: Pickle

Current Age: 20

Timezone: GMT+1 London

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time): 7:00-12:00 & then 19:00-1:00. However, once University starts on September 23rd, some days I will only be on from 11:00-13:00, and maybe an hour after stream. I'm virtually always on in my free time, which is anywhere from 5-10 hours a day.

Position Applying For: Moderator

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota?: I understand and agree to maintain the activity quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position: I have never been a moderator before.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know): I joined first in 2013, I believe, but I came back recently and have put in 45 hours this week alone. I don't plan on quitting again, since I've started involving my stream with the server. I currently have a total of 1011 hours on Yuki.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community: I am active and friendly in the community and try not to involve myself in any drama. I help answer any questions and welcome newcomers. Yuki Theater is very special to me and always has been, so I try to expand and improve the community by bringing new people whenever I can. I also think it's important to be honest and state my weaknesses as a person, as everyone may not know me. I have big heart, and this can be great since I work to develop deep connections with the people I meet, but I can also see this as a weakness. Like anyone, I would be sad to ban a friend, but I'm incredibly rule bound and understand that rules are put in place to keep Yuki a fantastic experience for everyone. The rules of Yuki Theater are fair and my kindness would not hinder me during the process of warning or banning someone. Another thing to mention is my lack of knowledge about Garry's mod itself. I have only ever played on Yukitheater, and know very little about the commands. However, I can work around this as I'm a good listener and a hard worker. I can be a little slow sometimes, but if people are patient with me, I will remember things well and become proficient at the necessary tasks. In addition, I already am constantly in theaters collecting credits and checking on what videos are playing, so I don't imagine it would be a difficult task for me to quickly pick up on videos that should be blacklisted. Lastly, I feel as though I can help provide positive insight and fresh ideas on situations and decisions to help better Yuki and possibly even GMCL in the future.

Extra Information or Comments: Thank you so much for taking the time to read my application and consider me. I look forward to seeing how Yuki and GMCL progress in the future. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back