Denied Permaban Appeal for Kolonel Korpus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Username: Kolonel Korpus

Length of Ban: Forever

Staff Member that Banned You: Idk

Ban Reason: A bunch of past shit I did plus ear rape

Why You Should Be Unbanned:
Forgive me if I'm misremembering anything. IIRC I requested the video below(which never played and got removed) in a theater with 3 or so people in it. People were requesting loud montage parodies in the room anyways, so I figured no one would mind this video. I forget whether a mod notified me of the removal, but I was banned like 10 minutes later. My last ban was in March. I don't see why a mod could have not simply removed it and warned me. I haven't been banned for ear rape in at least half a year. I haven't been minging or anything, yet I was permanently banned.

Hello Kolonel,
I was the moderator that banned you and will be handling your appeal. So the reason you were banned was due to the fact that you were warned twice this month for queuing videos that were considered Ear Rape and then just barely 3 months before for several of them. I took into account the volume of the videos as well as the number of warnings and kicks that you received for said requests. I also took a look at your passed ban history and i see that you've been banned 3 other times before the one that i gave you.

On the topic of Ear Rape, yes you have been banned before for something involving Ear Rape. In February, you were banned by Funkmasterg4 for being involved with the following: Discrimination, Ear Rape, Disturbing, Gore [D], and Loop. Considering the 2 other bans you received before that involved most of the same, and the fact that you have been banned multiple times including twice this year, I am Denying your appeal. I would hope that you would take this time to reflect on the reasons for this decision and if you wish to make another appeal you can do so in 3 months time.

/denied
/locked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back