Pay rates and item cost

ilm9001.com

Donator
With the new update bringing actual prices to the server, i have a suggestion for pay rates and item cost.
Maybe increase the pay rate on a hole by hole basis or map by map basis. With "heck" being the hardest map right now it should have a higher pay rate, and maybe some holes on heck / backyard should have a higher payrate for HIO (hole in one), and some holes that are easy to get a HIO with (like the first one) should have less of a pay rate.

Item cost is mostly good in my opinion, some people may say you need to grind too much to get something, in my opinion thats good. Now you cant just play 5 rounds of minigolf to get everything you need to your cabin / player and then never play excursions again, but the building costs should be lower (im talking about asphalt walls, wood walls etc)

I don't like the idea of payments varying by hole. That's not very streamlined. Payouts are low, I agree, but the way to address it is to find a middle-ground where payouts aren't too low in general rather than complicating it further.

Making Payouts differ per-Hole isn't something we're going to do, but as Sophie said, we'll be continually adjusting Payouts and Prices based on Community Feedback.

We've already responded to some Community Feedback so far and pushed an increase to Minigolf's Payouts as of a couple of days ago.

Back